Mobile is an object that is generally always held by users every day. With intense use, the phone has the risk of storing dirt on its surface.
Not only washing hands, cleaning the phone also helps prevent the spread of corona viruses. According to microbiology experts from University College London, water and soap can clean the phone effectively.
Some steps of cleaning your phone with water and soap can be noticed, as reported from BBC pages.
1. Turn off the phone and unplug the connected cable. After that, unplug your phone’s case.
2. Prepare hand Wash soap (or other household soap) and microfiber cloth. Do not forget when you will clean your phone, wash your hands using soap and water first.
3. Dampen microfiber cloth with soap and water, then gently wipe it to your phone, do not get hit by the hole on the phone.
4. Last dry with a clean microfiber cloth or soft cloth.
5. Do not forget also to wash your phone case, before reinstalled.